Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Two faced or just Nice? Rant!

When does being two face get so easy for some people, when you're befriending one person and hating on them to the next person. When you just can't help but talk, about everyone that trusts you, confides in you and most of all thinks you are their friend. At what point does being a good friend, makes you chose between telling them the truth or lying, or maybe......... the lying would just only be for their own good? Where is the line, between bad lying and good lying?

I've met my fair amount of people in my short life, and no I haven't met more or less than the next person, but I never realized how many liars there are.

People have told me, I trust to easy, but I've just always tried to think the of best in people, until they prove me wrong, because why wouldn't you give anyone a chance? I think I should believe what they say, or at least try to listen what they want to say. ( For the one's that make up a story as their going..) I don't know, maybe lying is a sign of past neglect, attention seeking?

Sometimes you get liars out of the people you least expect it from. Nice people, that; "love you!" Why do they feel the need to show affection to you, when deep down they could care less, or they have other motives? Some would say; "Most likely to gain their trust!".... And, that could be right for some people, or quite a few actually.... Or, maybe they just want to be nice until they find someone better than you...

Than you have the other people, the "tell it like it is people". These people are at times, hated, because people Hate hearing the truth because, the truth hurts, it makes us think about all the self-conscious things we think about ourselves, and if ONE person happens to tell you " their truth", than I suppose that means everyone thinks the same? No, that's completely false, and even me as a girl, I have a hard time even admitting that, because I've been through the same thing countless times, for countless reasons/subjects. From; Asking your partner, does this dress make me look fat, to; Did you sleep with my sister... What are they suppose to answer? Then again, there are bigger situations, and bigger lies to tel out there too. When is it okay to lie?

( How many times have you heard in your life; ( You are _ _ _ _ _), and believed it, or went on your day/week/month thinking of it, some people ( Teens, adults), have even went into depression or committed suicide for what people thought?.....huuhmmm.

  But how are these people worst than the "liars", or the " I'm to nice to tell the truth people". ??????

I'm actually not sure where I would fit in, and I know a lot of people that would slide through the cracks, not everyone fits in a category, in every situation in life. (Everyone, including me has lied a little, some and a lot.)

I just wish people were just honest, and being kind is a pretty great quality, and if you have a kind heart than you have nothing to worry about do you? :) The world would be a much better place if people just accepted everyone in it!..


Love never fails!

No comments:

Post a Comment